Friday 19 November 2010

Painted 15mm Conan figure




One pic to share of my painted 15mm Conan proxy for use with my 15mm gladiators (There are more pictures in a previous post if you're interested).




The figure is from Majister Militums fantasy range. He came up quite puny next to the 15mm Gladiators I had already, so I mounted him on an extra penny to compensate for the height difference.





Really like the figure and great addition to my Gladiator school. Just have a few final figures left to paint then I will be buying some 15mm animals to add to the collection.


As an after thought and question from a TMP member I thought I would include a pic of the rest of the Majister Militum fantasy pack.



Thanks for looking, comments welcomed.



Regards




Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment