Friday 5 March 2010

Get away from her you bitch; Painted QRF Alien Queen


Hi guys just a quick update on my painted QRF Alien Queen. 

Hopefully by the end of next month I will have this project completed, just need to order the last of the figures I want from Khurasan and GZG. I was going to order from Khurasan this month but after seeing the awesome APC model they have coming out I thought I would hold fire and order everything at once. 

While i'm waiting to order the miniatures I am going to concentrate on painting up one of my two WZ Hurricane walkers. I put one of the walkers together at the same time as the Alien queen so it's primed and ready for painting; just need to decide on a colour scheme so I have been flicking through all the old Target games books I have to get some inspiration.

I've had another distraction this week; The new AVP game for the xbox 360. One word; Awesome. Any fans of the AVP universe from the films and graphic novels etc should definately own this. The back story surrounding the colonial marines missions is panning out well and the game play is fluent. That being said it is quite hard as you need to be sparce with ammo use and it's a very jumpy game! If you ever remember playing the 1990's PC version at night with all the lights out in your room then this game is for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC8RM1udgiY

Thanks for reading.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment