Thursday 11 March 2010

Finished Star wars miniatures Fringe collection


Although these are pre-paints I thought this still warrented a post.

I started collecting the WOTC's Star wars miniatures shortly after the Clone strike set came out. As a huge fan of the films and multi media I have been trying to complete a collection of all my fovorite Bounty hunters, Jedi, Dark jedi and other Dark side characters from between the Phantom menace era right through to Return of the Jedi era.

I had been quite happy plodding along buying a few miniatures here and there from ebay until I heard that WOTC are discontinuing the line so they will be oop come August this year! Since hearing this news I have been franticly trying to complete my collection before they become harder or more expensive to get hold of.

With this is mind I have just completed the set of Fringe characters I want, failing any cool new releases coming out in the Masters of the force set due out next month!

Thought i'd share a photo with you.

Characters from left to right; Maris Brood, Komari Vosa, Aurra Sing, Zam Wesell, Boushh, Greedo, bib Fortuna, Jabba the Hutt, Boba Fett, 4-Lom, Dengar, Zuckuss, Bossk and IG-88.

I think they make quite a formidable squad!

As I complete the other parts to this collection I will post a few images. Hopefully I should complete my Seperatists squad by the end of the month.

Cheers

Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment