Sunday 2 May 2010

QRF marines with GZG head swops



After seeing an excellent heads swops tutorial over on Mark's blog "Dropship horizon" I thought I would have a go myself. I am really pleased with the results especially as this is the first time I have tried any level of miniature conversion in the decade plus I have been collecting models.

The GZG heads are awesome and I can't wait to find a use for the rest as this is just a small selection of the two packs I bought. I only used a few just to add some personalisation to my marine squads.

Have ordered some of Khurasan's superb new APC models which I will be getting stuck into as the next part of this project. 

Feedback and comments welcome.

Thanks for reading

Chris 

2 comments:

  1. Great job Chris! Glad you put my tutorial to such good use!

    Well done mate.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark. Going to upload some better images. Retook them yesterday while it was sunny ;-)

    Cheers

    Chris

    ReplyDelete