Friday 14 January 2011

Painted RAFM Crewmen


Bought this pack simply for the pilot figure which I think is the best 15mm offering on the market. Will be using him as a dropship pilot in my USMC army. I decided to use a couple of the other figures for characters in the army as well.


I did a head swop to one of the figures using GZG's heads; now I think two of the figures will be well suited to the role of general in "the beloved corps". The final figure I will use as the dropships crew chief.


Hope you like the pic.


comments welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. I am lovin' the blog, i really like your aliens, i have some 10mm pendraken, which work really well for 15mm.
    Keep up the good work.

    VTI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of this stuff is really good keep it going, have you got any terrain made up for your Aliens vs Colonial Marines?

    ReplyDelete